Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Strand of the Ancients - Daily Battleground 12/21/09

Strand of Ancients was my daily battleground today. I fought in 4 battles on Wranngar 3 losses and a draw which might as well be a loss when you are trying to do your daily. We just had some really bad groups. It wasn't a matter of the Horde dominating in there, they were not that good either, the groups I was in just sucked. I logged off Wranngar with the intention of logging back on later to complete it when I would be in a different group of people but never got back to it.

There was no teamwork, people were all over the place doing their own thing. I think they were farming kills or something. There was one guy that just rode back and forth on his chopper, he didn't get off it until I told everyone to report him AFK. I would say less than half the team knew what they were doing and were actually trying. It is too bad, this is a battleground we usually do well in, it usually takes me no more than 2 battles to complete my daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP