Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Warsong Gulch - Daily Battleground 12/8/09

Warsong Gulch was my daily battleground today. I hate WSG, the Alliance consistently do bad in there. If you want to see Alliance playing at it's worst go fight in WSG. If it is the daily again tomorrow I will skip it. I ended up fighting in 4 battles on Wranngar, 3 complete and total losses and one win which we won on a technicality.

The first 3 battles we lost 0/3. We didn't cap the Horde flag once and the Horde capped ours 3 times. The reason for this was everyone fighting in the middle. They didn't care about protecting the flag carrier, the didn't care about getting the Horde flag, they didn't care about getting our flag back, all they did was fight in the middle. This is one battle ground where it is Alliance holiday weekend every day for sure, you get the worst of the worst in WSG...

Finally in the last battle I was in, I wouldn't do an extra WSG for all the honor in the world, we won on a technicality. We capped the Horde flag once and they capped ours once. When the timer ran out we won. I can only assume it was due to returns or something, I'm not really sure how it works as I only fight in WSG when I absolutely have to.

Anyway that got my daily done and got me 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and, something new with the new patch 3.3.0, 25 Arena Points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP