Monday, January 25, 2010

The Battle for Alterac Valley - 1/24/10

I fought in 2 battles for Alterac Valley on Wranngar today, one win and one loss.

I got into the first battle a little late, most the people were almost to Galv already. We were only outnumbered by 4 at that point so it looked like a win. I ended up catching up to everyone as they were coming out from killing Galv. I helped capture IBGY then headed with them to Frostwolf Graveyard. Some people stayed behind and took IBT and TP. I stayed behind to guard FWGY until it capped and while I was doing that they took out Drek for the win. A nice easy one and encouraging.

I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up though because we lost the next one to a turtle. The second battle was about what I have come to expect from the Alliance in AV lately. Someone started IBT and TP capping then left them and moved on. Same with IBGY and FWGY, started the flag capping and moved on... Needless to say we lost those and then the Horde took back FW Keep from the 5 or 6 people there trying to cap it. As we had no GY's, because no one guarded them, we all ended up in Dun Baldar for the turtle. The Horde won that one on reinforcements as the do so many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP