Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 1/13/10

Today the daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I did it on Wranngar and we won the second one I was in. The last few times I have done EoS the Alliance hadn't been doing too well in there, but today we were doing all right. It took me 2 battles to get a win.

The first battle I was in we did well enough I think, we fought right to the end and it was pretty close. Usually I like to see at least 3 towers held and less flag running but in that battle we held 2 towers and ran the flag. That is where we failed, we captured the flag less times than the Horde did. That is why 2 towers and running the flag is riskier than just holding 3 towers and forgetting about the flag.

In the second battle we did it right, we took and held DR, MT and FRR then kept the Horde busy defending BET. We held those 3 for over half the battle and ran the flag a few times. Then we lost DR and got it back. Then we lost MT and never got it back but we were far enough ahead at that point that it didn't matter. We just ran the flag a few more times and won it. We ended up winning by over 700 points. They lowered the number of points to win by 400, down to 1600 now. I guess people were complaining about how long the battles were. I liked it better when it was 2,000 points and AV didn't have reinforcements but I guess people just want to get their mark(s) and move on.

I handed this in for 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and 25 arena points. I hope I don't lose my arena points when the new season starts, but I am pretty sure I will lose my ranking. Not positive but pretty sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP