Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Battle for Alterac Valley 11/25/09

I fought in 6 battles in Alterac Valley on Wranngar tonight, 3 wins and 3 losses. AV was my daily today. We had a few pretty good battles and a couple turtles. Even some of the ones we lost were good, a lot of fighting and a lot of kills. We tried to do one Blitz but no one bothered to check to see if we had a tank that could tank Drek at 200% health with 4 Warmasters. We didn't.

The last battle I was in we had Stormpike Perfection. We didn't lose a tower and Bal was still up. We had all the Horde towers, all the Graveyards and the Horde were rezzing in their cave. We pushed them all the way back from SHGY to Frostwolf Keep, then into their cave. Everyone around me got the achievement Stormpike Perfection but I didn't..... This is the second screw up I have had in the battlegrounds this week. The other one was in Wintergrasp when we won and I only got one mark. I have a ticket in but it is going on 3 days now for that one and no reply yet. They are experiencing a high volume of petitions. I bet they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP