Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 11/26/09

I only got to fight in one battle in Wintergrasp on Wranngar tonight and it was a loss. The Horde controlled Wintergrasp Fortress and they hung onto it. I am still kind of new to Wintergrasp so I am still learning and am not sure what we did wrong. From what people were saying though we didn't guard our southern towers and that's what killed us. People were saying, and I quote, "While all you idiots were milling around in front of the keep, the Horde went down and demolished our towers". I am not sure where they were while this was going on but I know when we demolish all the Hordes southern towers it is pretty much going to be a win for us, so I guess they were right. I know we defended them last time we took the keep away from the Horde and we won so it makes sense.

It was about a 20 minute battle, at least that is how long I was in it, I got in late, and I got some good kills out of it. I haven't commandeered a vehicle yet because I don't want to screw up so I am pretty much infantry. I am getting ready to though. There seems to be no shortage of drivers anyway so it isn't essential that I commandeer one. As soon as the Horde won I switched to flight form and got out of there. When we win I like to stick around and kill Horde but that is only fun when you win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP