Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Battle for Alterac Valley 11/27/09

I fought in 25 Alterac Valley battles on Wranngar tonight, 20 wins and 5 losses. I got a lot of honor, over 35,000, and a lot of kills, over 1500.


We were doing great in there tonight. We had a few dumb moves where people would take SHGY too early and where people wanted to Blitz but when we got to Drek there was no tank or we didn't have heals. I had a great time in there tonight though. We had a few battles with the Horde where we were just face to face battling it out. I love it when we push them all the way back into Frostwolf Keep then take that away from them and they are rezzing in their cave. I am sure they love it when they do it to us too lol. People are starting to learn, or we just had a group of veterans in a couple battles, that you need to stack the towers when we have SFGY and SHGY because the Horde are all over the place around there. That is why it is a bad idea to take SHGY early and a really bad idea to take both SHGY and SFGY early. We got about 10 people in IBT though and burned it down, then we did the same for TP. We won a bunch of games on reinforcements too which is unusual for the Alliance, it is usually the Horde that win on reinforcements. We killed Drek in a lot of battles.

I helped a Shaman, Bettarex, in the Field of Strife in one battle when she got attacked by a Deathknight and we stuck together after that. She was a healer and had Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth so I would hop on and when we got to the Horde she would heal me, it was great. That was one of the battles where we were going at it head to head and I was unstoppable. I told her it wasn't just a job healing me it was an adventure. I would just jump into the middle of a group and go to town with the heals pouring in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP