Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 11/27/09

The Battle for Wintergrasp Fortress rages on in Northrend. I fought in 3 battles tonight on Wranngar, all wins. The Alliance seems to do fairly well in there even though the Horde have Tenacity. That gives them one hell of a buff, I saw a Warlock in there tonight with over 57,000 health. He was one shotting people.

We took Wintergrasp Fortress back from the Horde once and defended it twice. I could have fought in more but I always miss them. In the 2 battles where we were defending we destroyed all 3 of the Hordes southern towers and in the battle where we were attacking we defended ours. Even with the Tenacity the Horde still do really poorly in there, they still run around in packs so they are able to kill someone. That Lock was something else though, he must have been well geared before the buff. I need one more mark to get my trinket, Anvil of Titans, I finally remembered what it was I was saving my marks for. I thought it was 15 marks but it is 25. After that there is really nothing I need out of there for gear but I will keep fighting and get the Reins of the Black War Mammoth. That costs 300 Stone Keeper's Shards. I get them from doing quests in there. The quests are only available to you every 3 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP