Friday, December 11, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 12/10/09

I only fought in one battle for Wintergrasp on Wranngar today, it was a loss.

We were defending the keep if you can call it that. Me and one other person were the only ones actually outside the keep, everyone else was inside the keep calling out progress reports. I killed some Warsong Champions and got my rank then tried to take over the eastern Workshop, so I could build a catapult to take out the southeastern tower, but got killed twice. By the time I got done rezzing on the other side of the battlefield and made my way back twice it was over. Not sure why no one else left the keep but it was a stupid move that cost us the battle. A prime example of what you don't achieve when people don't work together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP