Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp - 12/6/09

I only fought in one battle for Wintergrasp today on Wranngar and we won it. There must have been a lot of Horde there in that battle because the Tenacity wasn't too bad, they only had slightly above normal health and damage. These pictures show the damage to the keep, I was talking about in my earlier post, after the battle.

I started out in the keep and went to the Sunken Ring workshop to help capture that, then I headed off to one of the towers to kill the Warsong Guards there and get to rank 1 so I could build and pilot a catapult. I killed a couple guards on the bridge on the way over there to get me started. Once I had my rank I helped capture the Eastern workshop and built a catapult. I took that to the southeastern tower and helped destroy that. By the time I was done there the southern tower was down so I headed for the southwestern tower and, once again, my catapult was destroyed by Horde before I got there. I guess they had taken back the workshops by then because I rezzed behind the keep. I helped defend from there on out and the southwestern tower never did get destroyed but the Horde were unable to capture the keep so we won anyway. I guess that is the hard way lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP