Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wintergrasp - The Battle Rages On - 12/5/09

I only got to fight in one battle for Wintergrasp tonight on Wranngar. We were defending the keep and we held onto it for a victory in Wintergrasp.

As soon as the battle started I headed down to one of the Horde's eastern towers and killed the guards there so I could reach rank 1. At that rank I was able to build and pilot a catapult which I took to the southeastern tower and helped destroy. Then I headed to the southern tower to help with that but it was destroyed by the time I got there, the catapults are not known for speed. I headed to the southwestern tower from there but was attacked by Horde on the way and had my catapult destroyed. I didn't need to make another one though as the southwestern tower fell shortly after that. At that point the battle was pretty much over. I helped kill Horde at one of the workshops then moved on and helped defend the keep until the battle was over. I should be able to get the quests again tomorrow and get some more Stone Keeper's Shards.

The thing that's cool about this battleground is you can actually see the towers and keep falling to ruin as they are assaulted. I can't wait to see what the next expansion brings for battleground activity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP