Sunday, December 13, 2009

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 12/13/09

Today my daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I fought in 7 battles, all losses, on Wranngar before I gave up. The quality of players was the worst I have ever seen. I am not talking gear, I am talking experience.

In over half the battles more than half our team came off the rock and went straight to the flag. That tells me they have no experience in EoS. What's worse, they don't listen either so they are not going to get any better. It is sad, it is not a hard battleground to win in, it just takes a little common sense which, unfortunately, these people do not have.

How hard is it to understand that towers win in EoS, not the flag. Flagtards have ruined that battleground. If you take, defend, and hold 3 towers you will win. You don't even need to touch the flag if you hold 3 towers throughout the entire battle. Apparently we can not do that. What the Alliance does is leave nodes unguarded so they can try to get the flag. Or they will leave one person on a node and tell them to call incoming and not come when they do...

There was one person whining up a storm in there today because she said the Horde were dominating that battleground with pre-mades. Where she was getting that I don't know, because all the battles I was in with her we were not against pre-mades, almost everyone was playing like it was their first time in EoS. I was pointing out what we were doing wrong that was making us lose but she refused to listen to it, it was "the Horde pre-mades"... It wasn't leaving nodes completely unguarded, it wasn't 9 people going after the flag when we only had one node, it wasn't people fighting on the roads, which accomplishes nothing, it was "the Horde pre-mades" that was causing us to lose. All 7 of the losses ended in Horde 4 caps with us rezzing on the rock, I never saw anything like it. That was the mentality in there today. I finally gave up because it was obvious we were not going to win one with those people. I might try again early tomorrow and see if that group is any better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP