Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wintergrasp 12/12/09

I only fought in one battle for Wintergrasp on Wranngar today, a loss. It was the same sad story as the other day. There were only 6 of us outside the keep, everyone else was sitting inside waiting for us to carry them I guess.

I headed right to the southeastern tower and started killing Warsong Champions to get my rank. By the time I got my rank it was all over. I said in chat, several times, get out of the keep, get some siege vehicles, and start taking down towers. No one listened. They just sat in the keep and waited for the Horde to take it down around them which they did. I don't know what's wrong with people, why we get a group like this once in awhile... I was so disgusted with that I didn't bother going into another one. I will try again tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP