Sunday, November 29, 2009

Alterac Valley - A sad day for the Alliance 11/28/09

I fought in 25 Alterac Valley battles tonight on Wranngar tonight, 11 wins and 14 losses. There was some pretty bad playing even by Alliance standards. There was no teamwork and I am surprised we won any battles at all. I don't know what was going on, some days you can't lose and get great groups and other days it's like the Special Olympics in there except most of the people don't have any talent.

We tried to Blitz a few times, there was one person that was insisting on it, but it never worked out. Most of the people in there seem incapable of following the simplest of instructions, "Everyone straight to Drek, don't stop at Galv, don't stop for anything". Half the group would stop at Galv and wipe, because half the Horde team was in there waiting for them, so they would end up back at Dun Baldar where they would get trapped by the Horde at the choke point trying to come out. You have to consider them gone. In one battle 1/4 of our team was AFK in the Valley of Harpies..... We had a lot of AFK in all the battles I was in but that is usual. They don't get many marks or much honor when I'm there, I remind people to report them and point them out.

The problem with doing the Blitz, once again, is that no one bothers to check to see if we have a tank and heals before everyone runs to Drek. In one battle I asked at the start if we had a tank and heals when everyone wanted to do the Blitz and no one answered. Half way there someone else asked again and I said "We don't worry about that until we get there, then we will have a Mage or someone tank him, all die, and end up back in Dun Baldar". I swear that is the way it goes in half these Blitz's.

We did have a couple good battles though, the ones where we are head to head with the Horde just fighting it out. I love those. A lot of kills and a lot of honor, not that I need the honor, I am in it for the kills at this point. We had a couple turtles and the Horde had quite a few turtles. The Horde love to turtle in there because the reinforcement system is set up to their advantage so they usually win. I don't think we won any on reinforcements tonight while the Horde won quite a few on reinforcements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP