Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 11/29/09

The battle for Wintergrasp Fortress rages on. I fought in one battle for Wintergrasp today on Wranngar, it was a win.

We were defending the Fortress from the Horde and managed to hang onto it. I finally grabbed a catapult today and helped take down the southeastern tower. That was a lot of fun and pretty easy. There is really nothing you can screw up but it makes you a prime target for the Horde which are way overpowered with their Tenacity. I tried to get over to the southwestern tower but got my catapult destroyed and myself killed twice. After the second time I rezzed behind the Fortress and they were calling people to come back and defend the Fortress so I stuck around there and killed Horde. That turned out to be the wrong call though because people had to go back out towards the end of the battle and finish destroying the southwestern tower which was the last one up. The southern tower had already been destroyed. When that last tower went down we won.

I stuck around afterwards to kill some Horde with everyone else. It is nice to be able to get at them when they don't have 50,000 to 100,000 hp, they lose the Tenacity when the battle ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP