Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 11/28/09

I only got to fight in one Wintergrasp battle on Wranngar tonight but it was enough. We won and I got my new trinket, Anvil of Titans. The Tenacity the Horde gets is incredible. Tonight they had Boss level health. I came across a Paladin with 104,000 hp... How are you supposed to kill someone like that? I mean as if the plate and the bubble isn't enough, 104,000 hp? I have attached a screen shot. We slaughtered them anyway. We ended up running the timer out.

I got all the quests today so I got another 40 Stone Keeper's Shard's. I was on tower detail in this battle. When I got in I headed right down to the southeast tower and started killing the guards there. I took out a couple of the gun emplacements and by then the siege equipment was there and they destroyed the tower. I saw someone there shooting hand held rockets at it and doing damage, I wasn't aware you could do that so next time I will pick up a rocket launcher before I head over there. We destroyed all 3 of the Hordes southern towers and had all the workshops by the end. I have 2 marks left and am not sure what, if anything, I will use my marks for in the future. I can get some of the heirloom gear, the gear that levels with you, but those pieces cost shards not marks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP