Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Battle for Strand of the Ancients - Daily Battleground 12/2/09

The daily battleground was Strand of the Ancients again today. I fought it on Wranngar and we easily won the first one I was in. I fought in another one later on with Arkantose, so he could get his daily done, and we easily won that one too.

The funny/sickening thing about all these different battlegrounds is I see the same people in there AFK. I just don't understand what kind of lowlife would just take a spot away from someone who could be fighting in all these battlegrounds just so they can get some free gear they don't have to work for. Blizzard says the people who do this get banned, stripped of all their gear and honor and even have their account permanently suspended, but I find that kind of hard to believe when I see the same people doing it day after day, week after week.

Anyway, as I said, we won both of these battles easily. The Horde made it to the yellow gate and destroyed it each time but they didn't destroy the door to the relic room in either battle. We made it all the way to the relic and captured it in both battles. For fighting in a winning daily battleground I completed my daily and got 19g86s and 1241 bonus honor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP