Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wranngar in the Arena 12/2/09

I fought in my first arena battles on Wranngar tonight. I joined Arkantose's 2x2 team and we fought 10 battles.

We didn't do too well but it was my first arena so I am not too discouraged. I fought in a couple arena fights on Gomorra a couple years ago but comparing a Warlock to a Druid is like comparing apples to oranges. We fought in 10 battles and won 1. The team I joined was already established so it had a higher ranking which I think made a difference when we were paired, we were being paired based on that ranking and I believe it will even out once we start getting paired against people with the same level of experience. Same level as mine anyway lol.

I have been thinking about doing arena for awhile on Wranngar but wanted to get better geared. Well now I am as well geared as I am going to get so I guess it is time. I will be updating our progress as I go along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP