Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 12/29/09

Today my daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I fought it on Wranngar and it took 4 battles to get a win.

The first 2 battles I was in the Alliance team was made up of Flagtards. Over half the group went right from the rock to the flag. I knew we were going to lose those 2 in the first minute of the battle. In the first one we got the flag right at the start but didn't have anywhere to take it as we had no towers. Maybe should have got some towers first... In the second battle it wasn't much better but we only held one tower and people seemed to be content to get the flag and run it to that, even though that is a slow loss.

In the third battle we had a better group and it looked like were were going to win. We were neck and neck until around 1300 then everyone went Flagtard for some reason. I don't know what it was, we had 3 towers on and off throughout the battle but were down to 2 at that point. Instead of getting another tower everyone tried to get the flag and we lost by about 150 points.

In the 4th battle I was leader and I stated right at the beginning that towers win EoS, not the flag. Get 3 towers, hold 3 towers, win. Go Flagtard, lose. For a change people listened. Maybe that is a lot of the problem, no direction. Anyway the plan was to get DR, BET and FRR which we did, then we got MT too. We held a 4 cap throughout the battle and ran the flag a few times. We won that one 1600 to 0. After the first 3 I was thinking I would never get my daily done.

I turned that in, and yes I remembered to turn it in, for 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and 25 arena points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP