Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daily Battleground - Alterac Valley 12/30/09

I fought in Alterac Valley on Wranngar today and the Alliance started off doing pretty well.

AV was my daily battleground today and we won the first one I was in. We won that one by 2 reinforcements. That is the closest battle in AV I have ever been in. It was close and touch and go right to the end. We also lost a battle by 3 reinforcements. We were ahead on that one but the Alliance have a way of screwing up. That should have been the sign that the quality of the group had changed but I fought in a few more anyway.

I fought in a total of 9 battles, 4 wins and 5 losses. We won the first 3 battles I was in, then lost a couple and won another one. Then we had 3 losses in a row and I decided to call it a day. Remember how I said the quality of players is different at different times of the day? Well, the quality of players went downhill and it was time to get out.

We did kill Drek 3 times with anywhere from 0 to 2 towers up. The Horde got most of their wins by killing Vann with most of their towers up. They didn't get to pull off a Blitz today but they came close once. We had a couple where they were waiting at Galv. Even when there are 20 Horde standing outside Galv in plain site the Alliance will blindly run right up there and get slaughtered. That really sets us back as they all rez in DB, way back at the start.

I only saw a few people doing the Gnome achievement but that will be over in a couple days thankfully. They can go back to PvE which they are hopefully better at than PvP.

I turned in my battleground daily for 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor and 25 arena points. I am starting to build up arena points but will probably save them until season 5 rolls out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP