Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warsong Gulch - Daily Battleground 12/15/09

Warsong Gulch was my daily battleground today. I fought in 5 battles on Wranngar, all losses. The Alliance truly have no clue whatsoever how to fight in WSG, it is sad...

We lost 4 of the battles horribly, 3 of them we never even capped a flag, everyone was too busy fighting in the middle which accomplishes nothing. The last one was close for a little while. I tried to run the flag in all of them, but there was no flag support in the first 4 so I never even made it into our base with the Horde flag. In one of those battles I was telling people there were 5 defending the Horde flag in their flag room, I needed some help. Everyone was fighting in the middle and no one wanted to come into the flag room and help clear it out. I had a total of 6 returns in the 5 battles I was in but it did no good, no one else was doing anything so it was all for nothing.

In the last battle I was in there were 3 of us who knew what we were doing. Me, a Hunter and a Priest. I capped the flag 2 times and had 2 returns in that one. A couple other people had returns. But when we had 2 flags capped, the Horde had none, the Horde decided it was time to get serious and the three of us could no longer carry the whole group. The Horde ended up winning that one with a 3 cap.

The leader of that battle was telling the Hunter that was supporting me when I was carrying the flag, when he called the other players retards that had no clue what they were doing, that he wasn't pulling his weight because he had 8 deaths and 0 kills. The BG leader had 7 killing blows he was bragging about. Obviously the BG leader had no clue because WSG is not about kills, it is about capping the Horde flag and defending our flag. The BG leader had no caps and no returns. I would say he was the one that failed in that battle. I guess I wasn't pulling my weight in that one either, I had 0 killing blows, 6 deaths, 2 caps and 2 returns. Maybe I just don't know how to fight in WSG after all... I hate fighting in WSG and that is why. I did a post earlier about fighting to win in WSG, you can read it here.

I might try to complete this tomorrow but with any luck I will get on after the daily's roll over and I can drop it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP