Monday, January 11, 2010

Strand of the Ancients - Daily Battleground 1/11/10

Today when Gomorra picked up the daily battleground it was Strand of the Ancients. I usually get this one done in 2 battles or less. Today was an exception. I am not sure why the Alliance in Bloodlust are doing so bad in all battlegrounds lately but it is frustrating. More reason to transfer to a better battlegroup.

It took me 5 battles to get a win today. 5 is the most I will do to get a daily done, if I can't get a good enough group in 5 battles to get a win I just drop it and see what tomorrow brings. I am not sure why most of the people were there, it certainly wasn't to win a SoA. In 2 of the losses we didn't even get through the second gate. In one of the battles we had 5 AFK, that's 1/3 of our team doing nothing. No wonder we can't win anything. This AFK problem isn't just in SoA, it is out of control in all the battlegrounds.

After having the Horde walk all over us in 4 battles we finally got a half way decent group for the 5th battle. We hit both gates at once and got through the blue one. That lead us through the purple one and on to the yellow one. We got through that and to the gate the relic is behind in about 3 minutes. From there we took that gate down, exposing the relic, and captured the portal.

Then it was the Hordes turn. They got through the second gates but didn't get through the yellow gate.

What a difference between groups. I waited about 15 minutes between each try to try and get away from the bad groups but I was just getting bad group after bad group until the last one.

Anyway we won it in the 5th battle and I turned the daily in for 19g86s, 1241 bonus honor, which Gomorra can really use, and 25 arena points. Hopefully tomorrow it will be Alterac Valley which is the only battleground I fell like fighting in anymore. We might not be winning a lot on there but it is still my favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP