Friday, December 4, 2009

The Battle for Alterac Valley 12/4/09

The battle for Alterac Valley was going pretty well for the Alliance today, I fought in 25 battles on Wranngar, 18 wins and 7 losses.

We had some great battles today. The Horde decided they wanted to turtle in a few of the battles because they usually win on a turtle. Not today. We beat up on them pretty bad. I think the Alliance has finally figured out how to beat the Horde when they turtle because they have been doing it a lot lately. We basically beat them all the way back to Frostwolf Keep, capping towers and killing Galv on the way if he's still alive, and then we usually take Frostwolf Keep away from them so they are rezzing in their cave. I had one battle where I got over 300 honorable kills. That is really helping me on my way to my 100,000 lifetime honorable kills and my "of the Alliance" title. After today I have over 85,000 kills. That's over 10,000 kills in 9 days :).

The strat that was working today was the tried and proven get Galv, IBT, TP, IBGY with one group while the other group heads forward and gets FWGY, WFWT, EFWT and the RH. The main problem we are still having is not enough people holding IBT and TP so when the Horde come they take it back pretty easily and people leaving the Frostwolf towers unguarded altogether. They like to go into the FW towers and start it capping then jump down to stand on noob hill. One Horde will stealth in there and recap it. It happens time and again and no one learns.

We had a lot of AFK today. It is getting worse every day. People are starting to get mad, they are reporting more and you hear more people saying "Report the AFK". That is good, hopefully the repeat offenders will get their accounts suspended or banned from the battlegrounds. It is the same group of about 30 people. I see them in all the battlegrounds.

I had a Mage try to polymorph me in cat form today LOL. He must have picked up his toon off Ebay this morning. You can't polymorph a Druid when he is shape shifted. If they polymorph me in human form I just shape shift out of it. It has been a long time since anyone has tried that on me. Also when anyone roots me I shape shift out of it. The only thing I can't shape shift out of is the Hunters ice trap, I have to use my trinket on that or wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP