Friday, December 4, 2009

The Battle for Eye of the Storm - Daily Battleground 12/4/09

Today my daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I did it on Wranngar as usual. It took 2 battles to get a win.

In the first battle we started off good, we had 3 towers capped, DR, BET and MT, then everyone went Flagtard. We lost one of the towers, then another. I was guarding DR alone when 6 Horde rode in. I called incoming and no one came. That is not unusual, especially when everyone is more concerned with the flag. We got one tower back but lost it again. Meanwhile we had 6 people in the middle fighting Horde for the flag... Bottom line, there were too many Flagtards and not enough towers so we lost that one.

In the second battle we had a much better group. We got MT, DR and FRR right from the start then worked on BET, which kept the Horde busy, and started running the flag. We got BET for a 4 cap and it was over soon after that. Towers are the way to win in EoS. And the way to get towers is to fight at the node, not in the road. When you fight at the node you are clocking it over, when you fight in the road you are just wasting time. You could tell the quality of players was better in this group, I was guarding FRR solo and when I called incoming 4 people were there just like that, what a difference from one battle to another.

I got my daily done and turned it in for 19g86s and 1241 bonus honor which I don't even get because I am at the 75,000 honor cap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP