Friday, December 4, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 12/4/09

The battle for Wintergrasp still rages on. I fought in 2 battles today on Wranngar, we won both.

In both the battles we were defending Wintergrasp Keep. I don't know how many Horde were in the second battle but there was a hunter with 147,000+ hp. That is boss hp so I can only assume he was there by himself lol. Actually we do outnumber them in there and that's why they get the Tenacity but they are pretty much able to one shot you with it.

I got my quest from yesterday done, help destroy one of the Hordes southern towers. I went right to the southeastern tower and killed the warmasters there so I could pilot a catapult. Once I was able to do that I went to the workshop and built one, then I headed back to the tower and helped blast it down. I haven't built and piloted a tank yet but I will. I got another 10 Stone Keeper's Shards for turning that one in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP