Friday, December 4, 2009

The Battle for Wintergrasp 12/3/09

I only fought in one battle for Wintergrasp tonight on Wranngar, a win. We won it easily as a matter of fact. I got into the battle after it started because I was fighting in AV so I didn't get to complete the quest I got, which was to help destroy one of the Horde's southern towers. I will complete it the next time I am in there.

When I got in we were defending the keep which had very little damage to it. The 3 southern towers were already down so basically all I had to do was run around killing Horde. I had no problem with that. We cleaned up the remains and the battle ended. I took the portal back to Dalaran from there. I don't have enough marks or shards to get anything so I didn't bother sticking around to see the quartermaster.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

WoW Vault - The Ultimate Resource

WoW Insider

The Instance: World of Warcraft Podcast!

World of Warcraft WarCry : Latest News

World of Warcraft Stratics

Latest World of Warcraft at Ten Ton Hammer

WoW Blues

Twitter / Warcraft

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP